We considered our employees as the most valuable asset in our company. Maintaining and providing a healthy and safe working environment is paramount for all our staff. We are committed to complying with all requirements of occupational health and safety and labor laws. We strive to improve our health and safety performance through risk management by our own Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Department comprising of Integrated Management System (IMS) Manager, Qualified SHEQ officers, First aiders, and Training officer. The SHEQ Department is responsible to develop and implement safe working practices and provide adequate Personal Protective Equipment to the frontline staff in order to minimize work-related accidents. In addition, we have organized a "Work-life balance week" activity to promote the importance of work-life balance among our staff, encouraging every individual should have a healthy life-style.
Protection for Our Pest Control Technicians
Technicians with extensive exposure should have to wear protective clothing to ascertain personal safety.
- Method of Use & Training Required
- First Aid for the Intoxication of Various Compounds
- Wearing of Coveralls (Mask, Groove, Goggle, Earpieces & Boots)
Protection for Customers
There is potential hazard really existing when undergoing the chemical control. Baguio's Technicians will explain the method of use in detail, degree of hazard and precautions as follows :
- Open the window, keep good circulation of air in avoid of discomfort by the volatile compound
- Suggest not to get close to the treatment zone over 24 hours
- Once discomfort exists and persists, consult medical advice ASAP